Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Monday, December 20, 2010
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In one bowl, mix together ricotta cheese, egg yolks, 2 T sugar, saffron, and rosemary
- In another bowl, use electric mixer or wisk to whip egg whites and remaining 2 T sugar
- Gently fold egg white mixture into ricotta mixture
- Pour into a greased loaf pan
- Bake for 30-35 minutes; custard is done when a knife inserted into center comes out clean
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream hot out of of the oven, or refrigerate to serve cold
Saturday, December 18, 2010
I’m wrappin presents in the present, my sense of what you wanted so prescient. Just call me Santa Baby. They be lazy with the gift bags. I be puttin creases in my paper, my wrappin dapper as Don Draper—but with bows, not booze (that’s for Christmas Eve). If you believe in Santa, don’t hit snooze in the morning. Stop snoring, and come open what I gotchu. I’ma watchu light up like a Christmas tree with glee. You and me are family. Merry Christmas. Do the Christmas Wrap.