Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

*Snap, Snap* Addendum

I lost my nerve.

Photographs and artwork have been removed from the Etsy shop due to lack of response needed for immediate gratification.

I am considering opening a second shop to keep my plushes separate from other works. I might feel better about that. A photograph of my naked knees for sale next to a teddy bear I made just wasn't working for me. And it might work better for the people visiting my shop.

Maybe I'm just a pussy.

I'm conflicted.

I get very little response to things I consider more serious projects, more "art." Then something like this sells the first day I list it.

It's kind of demoralizing. I mean, I'm proud to be selling things I made--but . . . But, but, but.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Okay, I know what you mean, but it's cute....but just so you know, my b-day is coming up in May and I STILL haven't gotten my fuzzy Werewolf...I swear, what kind of friend are you??? LOL