Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Interview at ARQ

The lovely Kelly Leard, blogger at Alien Red Queen and now at To the Controller, has given me even more ink. Check out our virtual interview on the topics of indie publishing and The War Master's Daughter.
"The best way I’ve found to avoid writer’s block is to work obsessively and compulsively […] limited periods of time. I value quantity over quality. Quality will come with time and practice. But you can’t fake quantity. The words will never write themselves. I set ridiculous goals for myself so that I’m so busy with writing, I don’t have time to second-guess what I’ve written. . . ." [read more]
The best part? Getting to cast the book. A lot harder than I thought it would be! Kelly offers up her own selections as well. Who do you see playing Aurora, Storey, and all the others? We're still looking for a great Dymphna!

No comments: