Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Old New Short Fiction

Since I had lapsed so long in keeping up this blog, I have a lot to catch up on. The invisible silent audience of people who care deeply about the goings-on of my life (didn't we call them "imaginary friends" in grade school?) have missed out on quite a bit. Here's something pretty significant: I was published on an online literary magazine called why vandalism?.

Check it out here. It's called "Fixed."

Be warned: it has curse words and sex and stuff.

2 comments:

Emily Saso said...

That's a great short story. Seriously amazing. You're really talented, and I'm a jealous b%&$# so that means a lot. :)

Elly Zupko said...

Aw, thanks! That does mean a lot. I'm pretty proud of that story--really got the voice down for that one. Reminds me of how much easier short stories are than novels...